Information obtained from customers or applicants
We will obtain the following information from you or applicants.
- Full name
- Age or date of birth
- Company name, store name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Educational background
- Job career
- Desired information (desired industry/occupation/desired place of work, etc.)
- Identification information generated using cookies
- Action history of customers or applicants on our website, such as time spent on our website, input history, purchase history, etc.
Purpose of using customer or applicant information
We will use the information obtained from customers or applicants for the following purposes.
- To accept registration for our services, and to verify and authenticate the identity of customers and applicants
- To use for recruitment activities in our company and personnel management after hiring decision
- To manage the usage history of our services by customers or applicants For payment of usage fees
- To analyze the behavior history of customers or applicants in our service and use it to maintain and improve our service
- To provide guidance regarding our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers or applicants
- To respond to acts that violate our terms or laws
- To notify you of any change, discontinuation, termination, or contract cancellation of our services
- To notify you of changes, etc. to our Terms
- In addition to the above, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services
Measures taken for safety management
If you contact us at the contact information listed at the end of this document, we will respond individually in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations regarding the measures we have taken for the safety management of information obtained from customers or applicants.
Third party provision
Among the information obtained from customers or applicants, the Company will not disclose personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Act) to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer or applicant. We will not provide personal information to persons (including those located outside of Japan).
However, the following cases are excluded.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data
- If our company or our services are acquired
- In the case of joint use with business partners (If there is a specific joint use, the details will be announced separately.)
- Other cases where provision to a third party is legally permitted by law
Access analysis tool
If you wish to disclose, correct, stop using, or delete the information of a customer or applicant, please contact the following e-mail address.
In this case, we will always confirm that the request is from the person himself by the method specified by us, such as a copy of the register. Regarding requests for disclosure of information, an administrative fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each request regardless of whether or not disclosure is made.
SIC Holdings Co., Ltd.
Hakata Urban Square 8F, 1-31 Tenyamachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, Japan
Established October 1, 2022
Revised January 16, 2023